Sunday, December 07, 2008

A Professional Referal

Yesterday as I was doing some housekeeping around the blog I ventured over to Technorati for the first time in a while. I was startled to find that Left of Centre's authority had jumped. Over the years, the authority of Left of Centre has gone up, as I get the occasional link from a bigfoot, and it has gone down, as the bigfeet move on. I, for the most part, don't pay attention to it. But I did wonder what caused the sudden boost this time around. Then it dawned on me, Margret Soltan, aka UD, had recently added me to her blog roll at University Diaries. And I've been remiss in not thanking her publicly.

If you aren't familiar with University Diaries you should be. I cover what ails Penn State. UD takes a far more expansive view; she covers what ails academia. So she is , if you will, a family practitioner to my proctologist-think about it. And,....well, no one should only see a proctologist. You should have a family doctor. If you don't..., I recommend that you consider seeing UD.

Thank-You UD! The exclamation point is just for you.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: