Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Mea Culpa...and StateCollege.com

I've been a baaaaaaaaaaaad blogger....sorry about that.  The demands of real life can erode the time one devotes to the cyber life. Anyway, I hope  with the free time that summer brings I'll be able to reverse the trend...we'll see.

In the meantime, if you're looking for something to read check out StateCollege.com. The outfit is making an attempt to become a  real news organization with the hires of Terry Casey, a former Collegian editor, and Adam Smeltz, who cut his teeth at the CDT before moving on to the the Camden, New Jersey Courier-Post.  Adam did a great job of covering the University while he was at the CDT and I, for one, missed that reporting while he was at the Courier-Post . It's  good to see him return to the Centre Region  and I hope that he causes great discomfort for Old Main in his new job.

I've added a link to StateCollege.com over at the right under local news.  Until their boss gives them an RSS feed that works,  keep you can stay up to date via  Adam's tweets. Go check out Adam's work.

Technorati Tags: ,

Powered by ScribeFire.