Friday, December 05, 2008

Did Graham Make the Story Up?

Yesterday's buzz on Obama taking Graham off our hands continues today with the Centre Daily Times picking up the story. The CDT throws a bit of cold water on the speculation with it observation that the likely Secretary of Education will have a background in K-12.

The article also has Sen.Casey unequivocally denying that he recommend Graham to Obama.
Casey, an early Obama supporter, said he expects to offer names for some political appointments in the new administration. He did not, however, recommend Spanier.“I did not,” Casey said. “He is a wonderful president. I know him well. I think he’s done a great job at Penn State. He’s brilliant. He’s a strong administrator.”

So much for my speculation yesterday, although the Casey quote reads something like, "Hell No! I didn't do it....Ah,...not,...ah,ah...not that he wouldn't be a good choice."

Anyway, I'll keep you posted as things develop.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: