Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Scrubbed

Well, that was quick.

In an earlier post, I noted that Penn State selectively cites Princeton Review rankings. When it comes to the party ranking the Old Main propaganda shop criticizes the Princeton Review rankings as "unscientific and frivolous because they are done through an online survey," and calls them a "silly marketing ploy", while promoting two Princeton Review rankings that it likes on its Web site.

This evening I checked the PSU ranking list and found that the propaganda shop has scrubbed the Princeton Review rankings. Once again Google Cache comes through. Here is the page from earlier this morning.

Read this document on Scribd: The Unclean


I know that this blog is a daily read for the folks in the propaganda shop. I guess that after I accidentally deleted the earlier post they figured they could clean up their tracks and no one would be the wiser. What a bunch of integrity impaired twits.

No comments: